Friday, March 13, 2009

wowsers....

I too havent been here for awhile......so i thought i should write a bit of what i've been up to...not a whole lot of interesting...this week was the finale to the basketball that letitia and london have been participating in....and the two games they played were fantastic...i'm going to miss basketball season as i love to cheer them on and become quite boisterous...lol...it was my hubbys birthday yesterday...hes finally in his mid thirties...35...lol...myself am 41..yes i know i'm a cradel robber...but what better than to have someone so young to train how you need him..hehe.We watched basketball on his birthday and then went out for supper with our sweet little family.Great meal at BP's but the bill was great too:(....my mind has been busy with thinking of tax time...ggrrr,,, i took my taxes to H&R block...BIG MISTAKE>>>>>gads they don't have any idea on what i can claim for working with canada post and using my own vehicle...so i'm going to search down someone or company that knows their tax business...after wasting my time waiting for them to do it ...they call me a week later and tell me i can't claim anything,,,,LOL>>>never AGAIN!!I've also had tons of issues on my mind.....i'm kind of an outcast in my siblings...i am the youngest of six children and have only three left that i talk to...there is alot of dealings i've been through with the others that now we don't see eye to eye and i say it doesn't bother me...but guess again!I try not to let it bother me..but it really does...one more thing i've piled up on my hubby to help me through...i don't know what i would do without him and the kids,,,they are for sure what makes me get out of bed everyday!!I can't forget Kimara and London and Sean.....i sure wish we would have met you guys ten years ago....i'm positive my life would have been quite a bit fuller than it was before i knew you....did i say that right???lol....anyways i love the few minutes we get to talk and i do miss you guys when your not around and i appreciate every thing you do for us and letitia....

Today is friday the 13th...for the second time this year,,,,what did we ever do to ask for two in one year?...however it has turned out to be not bad afterall.....i came home from work,i recieved flowers....which is i might add the first flowers i've gotten in i think over a year...hint hint...quentin....lol...but i got flowers from kimara and i smiled immediatedly and thought of summer and her gorgeous garden she plants every year....i sure do hope she plants another one this year...i'm even thinking if the offer is still there i would plant a row myself out there...thats if they aren't moving this year:(.......ahhhh well just another depressing thought.But anyways...thanx SOOOO much for the flowers on this friday the 13th,.,,,you made my day,,,,and i hope to be blogging more and more as i seem to get all my thoughts out in these...certainly very randomly and in no orderly fashion wahtsoever....but hey what are blogs for???til next time....XO

No comments:

Post a Comment